1. There’s never a “right time” to wait for. So whenever you get the chance, take a risk.
2. Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from certain people.
3. A real relationship has trust. No secrets, no lies.
4. Find someone who wants you as much as you want them.
5. As you grow older, you realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
6. Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where you stand.
7. It’s never too late to make things right.
8. Sometimes you need to be alone, in order to find out who you really are and what you really want.